Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Fight.


I seriously think I'll be retaining ths year.

And if I do, bye bye SR.

I don't know why, but I lack motivation.

I guess all that'ss happening in my life is screwing me off.

Images just keep replaying in my mind.

Whatever.

I hate having this feeling.

I need some care and concern from someone, anyone.

Home now feels like an isolation chamber where I talk to no one but my maid,

where I feel so bored that I'll just keep thinking of shit in my life.

But then I realised, that throughout my whole entire life,

I've never been so blessed like other people who could get things they wanted without lifting much of a finger.

Instead, I always kept fighting.

So I conclude that I'm a fighter.

And with that in mind, I'll just keep fighting for what I believe in.

All except that self-delusional fact.

Oh well, I guess I'll just have to wait and see how things go for me.


Lonliness, sickness, delusioness, shortness, fightness

guess that's just me.



Peace and love,

Lewis

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

-.-
stop thinking as if you're suffering the worst ever situations on earth.
you mean others dun fight for what they want? think about it lah. you're not talking sense here.
your life isn't that bad pls.and you're just being negative abt everything now. good luck for your exams anyway.
you should just freakingly snap out of this so-called shit. i mean, get a life.your life bad? i srsly dun think so.