Saturday, August 23, 2008

Game Over.


Game over.
I knew it was coming.
But just didn't expect it to come so soon.
My friends, life for me has been hell and if I could leave, maybe I would.
Most of you may see me as a funny little clown around school with no worries.
But do not be fooled by the exterior, cause I'm a dude full of shit.
Some may think that I am gay because I mostly hang out with guys,
but the fact of the matter is that, I like a girl.
Sure, relationships are not important at the moment, but it hit me and I'm a sucker for it.

For the past few weeks, I've not been myself.
I've been depressed and showing it.
I guess this has been affecting me real bad even when I know I shouldn't let this happen.
So if you think the situation with the person you admire is bad, you should see my situation first.
Here it goes:
Boy 1 comes to SRJC, no one in mind, sees a girl from a distant, liked her for her looks.
As time went by, he realised he can't shrug her off his mind and soon they became friends.
Boy thinks he has a chance and started liking her for who she is and not her looks.
Suddenly, boy 1 gets news girl likes another boy 2.
Boy get depressed but feels he stands a chance.
One day in school, boy 1 sees girl with boy 2 studying in school.
Boy 1 knew then that he has been having false hopes and knows he must give her up.
Boy 1 gets depressed and tries to let go.
Boy 1 simply can't.
Boy 1 gets talk from friend 1 and realises he should not get affected anymore.
Boy 1 now decides to continue to bring laughter into SR as there are others who have not 'gamed over'.
And at the same time, still keep her in his heart.
No matter how painful it is to see girl with boy 2, girl is happy and that's all that should really matter.
So boy 1 has stopped messaging girl because he does not want to be a pest and intrude in the getting together of girl and boy 2.
And boy 1 is me.

Shocked?
I am too.
Well, the only thing I can do right now, is to advise friends not to folow my stupidity and 'game over' themselves.
And in the meanwhile, I can bring laughter to the stressed.

Even if deep within me I may be broken.


Peace and love,
Lewis

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought I was rather shocked to see you in this situation. Because I thought u are a strong believer that relationships should not be based on feelings but on commitments? As from what u typed in ur posts last time. So weird. Such a great contradiction. But i think u shld be more matured in the sense that u should focus on ur studies instead now. Since exams r like around e corner.
Love is nt everything anyway.