Saturday, June 28, 2008

Thanks.

'The Clique Five'

Yesterday was by far the greatest outing in my JC life so far,
even though we never got to get drunk.
Before the outing was soccer training which really killed me and Anthony's mojo to do anything afterwards.
Soccer happens to be the most stressful CCA outsiders can imagine but cannot see.

There were a lot of feelings suppressed in me and I just couldn't contain them any longer.
Went home to take a teary bath.
After that met with 'The Clique Five' and Miss Ni,
who happens to be the greatest teacher I've ever met.
Though I was faking a smile at the beginning,
time managed to convert it into laughters and a high-spirited Lewis after a long time of absence.
We celebrated Miss Ni's birthday by treating her dinner and a movie.
We watched 'Get Smart' which happens to be so cliche to the extent of it being hilarious.
Ironical eh.
Anyway,
after the movie we went to kovan to hang out and we talked about a lot of stuffs.
I'm glad that both Anthony and Dudley have almost sorted things up in their lives.
Jason seem to be in the middle with me and Ben's lives being screwed up.
Mine's the most screwed up one by the way.
If without 'The Clique Five',
I think I would really be locking myself up in my room a long time ago.

All I can say is a huge "Thank You" to these guys who really helped me through my struggles.
Even though I am still struggling,
they always never fail to try to cheer me up or listen to my problems.
One for all, all for one;
We're all in this together,
for better or for worse.

Thank you guys.


Peace and love,
Lewis

No comments: