Saturday, October 6, 2007

Y-M-C-A!

Today was the last day of school,
but nothing much happened.
Guess what?
I passed my a maths test miraculously despite not handing in my graph.
Haha.
Couldve scored more but my careless mistakes had again cost me more than 10 marks.
Hais.
Anyway,
after school had 2 briefings:
Pure Chemistry Practical and Pure Physics Practical.
Aparently my two practical o level exams are next week.
Haha.
So after the briefings,
went home to rest and then Zi came to get his psp games.
He bought a 4GB memory stick and was livid.
So we were supposed to meet Esther and Eleanor at 5pm but Zi wanted his games and so we changed it to 5.30pm,
eventually we reached hougang mall at 6pm.
Haha.
I messaged Esther that Zi was shitting and that's why we were late while Zi messaged Eleanor to tell her that because i was shitting,
we were late.
Haha.
Anyway,
met up with Esther after such a long time.
Still crazy that girl.
So the 3 of us waited at hougang mall kfc for Eleanor for a LONG time.
She still promised me the previous night that she wouldnt be late.
Gotta buy her a watch for her birthday.
Haha.
So when she reached,
we ate out dinner and i treated Esther as it's been such a long time since i saw her.
So we crapped alot and we started to study.
I didnt really do anything productive the whole night.
Bummer.
Anyway,
i taught Esther me and Zi's silent laughter,
the W-M-E-... and not to mention,
my Y-M-C-A!
Haha.
Many people were staring at me as i did the Y-M-C-A.
Haha.
So funny.
Left that place at around 10pm and Zi came over my house to stay.
Just did our quiet time and we are now going out for some chow.

God is really working within us
and i am really really happy that my friend, Xiang Yu,
had been saved.
Though unofficially,
but i know the signs God is showing Him.
May God grant him peace in his heart.
Amen.

No comments: