Thursday, October 4, 2007

I just realised i have to think of a good excuse for not going to school today.
Bummer.
So today i woke up and watched Heroes Season 2 episode 2 again.
Haha.
After that went to compass starbucks to meet Wei Jie.
Studied together and Wei Jie left at 4.30pm.
So i solo'd until 6pm when Dud came to join me.
I could really see improvements in my physic and chemistry and that all has really got to go to God.
Anyway,
was stucked at an a maths question which broke my mojo.
Dud's mojo was broke down by physics.
Anyway,
we both felt staying there any longer would bring about little or no product.
So we both decided to go home.
Reached home at around 9pm and i did physics workout.
Do until 10pm and i went to eat my dinner after that.
Doing my quiet time soon.
Anyway,
i really hate my height indifference.
Im probably the shortest 16 year old guy in north vista and i hate it.
Well,
singlehood may be the choice since i figure girls do not want a boyfriend who is short.
Oh well,
i will just have to keep to the faith that the Lord would make me grow.
I'll still praise His name no matter what.

Height...
i have none.
Heart...
i have a big one.

No comments: