Thursday, October 18, 2007

Shaggness

So, havent been blogging recently..
again.
Been really busy studying during the day till night.
And the time when im home,
i would either watch some movies on my computer or play my playstation 2 soccer game.
(since i had Keith keep my psp battery).
Anyway,
here's a round-up on what happened during the week,
not that i know that any of you cares,
but God had serously been working in my life.

Monday
It was pouring.
But thank God that i reached kovan earlier than the rain.
So i reached there at around 12.30am.
I went into Mac to find a place but none was available;
the whole place was packed.
So i decided to go to hougang mall Mac to study.
Reached there,
took out my geography and studied on Plate Tectonics.
After that,
i did A Maths all the way till 9pm.
The longest time i studied.
Haha.
Then went home,
did my quiet time and watched "The Pursuit Of Happyness" again.

Tuesday
Went to kovan Mac in the early afternoon to study.
Did A maths and it ended around 7pm.
Went for dinner with my parents after that.
After dinner,
went home,
do a little bit of A Maths and then my quiet time.
Watched "Goal II" after that.

Wednesday
So this was the best day of the week so far.
Despite the fact that i had to wake up at 9.30am,
i went out to meet Keith and Matthew at The National Library.
On my way there,
i met one of my church-mate and we talked on the mrt about university and army life.
Haha.
I alighted at dhoby gauht and made my way down to bugis.
Met Keith and Matthew at the library and it was uber quiet.
Even whispers became echoes.
Very difficult to discuss,
but Matthew taught me and Keith alot of A Maths stuff that day.
At around 1pm,
we went for lunch.
We walked around bugis deciding where to eat.
On our walk,
we met this guy with a group of friends.
This guy was wearing a cowboy hat, a pair of shades, a white singlet, a a pair of white running pants and pink underwear.
How do i know it was pink underwear?
Cause his pants was see-through.
Lolness.
Me, Keith and Matthew were basically laughing at the sight of it.
But the sad thing was,
that guy and his bunch of friends were mute.
Sad bunch of transvestides.
So after that,
we decided to eat Pasta Mania.
After lunch,
we went back to the library and studied.
Matthew went to buy some camera for his friend down at bras basah some time later.
When he came back,
Keith pulled a prank on him;
he hid Matthew's bag and i acted along with Keith.
We asked him where was his bag and yadah yadah yadah.
We eventually told him cause he was about to call the camera store to ask about his 'lost' bag.
Haha.
Matthew left at around 3.30pm and it was down to me and Keith.
We both studied till around 5.30pm.
We decided to go for dinner.
But we ended up catching a movie instead.
Haha.
We watched "Resident Evil III: Extinction".
The show was better than i expected.
Anyway,
i found my new girlfriend in the movie.
Haha.
After the movie,
we went back to the library to study till 9pm.
We made our way home after that.
I went home,
did my quiet time and watched "Music and Lyrics".
Great movie!

Today
Went to toa payoh library today and studied my humanities subjects.
It's really very effective if you want to memorise and read something if you do it in the library where it's quiet.
Made my way back to school at around 5pm for chemistry lessons.
Reached school at around 6pm and wandered around looking for the lesson.
At around 6.30pm,
i realised Yeo Mei was seen here and i called her.
Apparently class started 1 hour ago.
Hao Zhi gave me the wrond information but i dont blame him one bit.
"Forgive for I have forgiven you."
That was what Jesus said to His desciples.
Hopefully Hao Zhi knows this.
So i went home after that to watch "Scary Movie 4".
Did some A Maths questions and now going to do my quiet time.

Overall,
i can really see the work of God in my life and i just want to commit myself to Him.
Into loving Him more and to bring more people to salvation.
That's all i want to see.
And for Keith and Matthew,
thanks for Wednesday.
It was a blast.

"No, but in all these things we have complete victory through Him who loves us."
- Romans 8:37

Indeed,
i will fight this war with God on my side.

No comments: