Sunday, October 21, 2007

To God Be The Glory Forever And Ever

Well, this would have to be my last blog entry before my 'O' levels examinations.
About the last few days:

Friday
Met up with Jeremy and Cheng Shen at rivervale plaza.
Bert, Edmund and Manfred were there too.
Wei jie and the rest of the guys came later.
I really studied my maths that time while Jeremy and Cheng Shen slacked.
Haha.
Jeremy was playing my handphone game where all he got was 'you're as fast as a tortoise'.
Haha.
Cheng Shen played 'dai di' most of the time but i cant blame the guys for not worrying.
I mean,
their prelim scores are definately so much better than mine.
But i know for vertain that through God's strength and wisdom,
i can silence the critics and do well for my 'O' levels.
Anyway,
after that went to meet Paul, Janice, Eleanor, Vivian and Esther for study group.
I gave Paul a new comandment:
'Thou shalt not pang seh'.
Haha.
Anyway,
at around 8.30pm,
we went to the Mac near monfort secondary while Paul went for his cell group meeting.
Studied chemistry and a maths there.
Until around 10pm,
they all went home.
I on the other hand,
continued my studying at kovan Mac until around 12am.
Reached home,
did my quiet time and watched finished my 'Balls Of Fury'.

Saturday
Woke up continued my maths paper.
Ate my lunch after that.
Proceeded to church afterwards.
While on the bus,
Zi called and said he's outside my house.
Haha.
He ended up being late for church.
After church,
went for dinner and then studied with Keith, Dud and William.
Dud went home cause he wasnt feeling all too well.
Studied all the way till 11.15pm.
I have to thank Leslie and Jeremy for helping me out back there with some of my questions.
Anyway,
went home,
did my quiet time,
read up my chemistry and watched a little bit of football.
I slept at 3am.

Today
Wasnt able to waqke up for church and so i missed it.
Apparently i think i missed a great sermon today about the 'Shield Of Faith'.
Darn.
Anyway,
i met Keith and the guys at tan tock seng hospital.
I called Keith a PSK (pon service kia).
Haha.
Mey Kenneth there.
he was there with his family.
Never thought he would look so guai in front of his folks.
Haha.
Went to starbucks after that to study with Keith and Lester.
It was a great time of fellowship with the guys and i just want to wish both of them all the best for their exams and preparations.
Went home at around 8pm and read my chemistry on the bus.
Reached home and did a little bit on relative velocity.
Slacked after that.

Anyway,
i just want to wish all the other 'O' level examiners all the best.
I know God will be there with me providing me with everything i need.
I will make use of God's strength and not my own.
I will do it for God's glory and not my own.
To God be the glory forever and ever!

Take care peeps.
Peace out.

No comments: