Sunday, October 14, 2007

Tiredness

Well,
havent been blogging for bout' a week.
Been studying and watching movies at night lately.
Anyway,
a wrap-up on the week.

Monday
Studied at potong pasir Mac with Dud.
Studied till quite late and then went home,
did my quiet time and watched "Facing The Giants".

Tuesday
Physics O level practical examination.
It was alright.
Maybe because i've been memorising the precautions beforehand.
1st experiment was some glass block and pins.
2nd experiment was some electricity shit.
Anyway,
went home after the practical.
Zi came over and we watched "The Pursuit Of Happyness".
Went out after that to meet Dud and Xiao Qi at potong pasir Mac.
We studied while Zi did his art prep-work.
Hung out at the spider-web froma round 10pm till 10.30pm and went home after that.

Wednesday
Studied by myself at kovan Mac and met Yeo Mei, Iris and Loo Yee.
Nothing much happened and i studied till around 8.30pm and went home to do my quiet time.
Watched "The Passion Of Christ" after that.

Thursday
Chem practical O level examination.
The VA was alright.
I especially like it since this was the first time i did my planning.
Haha.
QA was quite tricky to me.
Forgot that Concentrated Hydrochloric Acid produces Chlorine gas.
Was picking up the test-tube and looking at the colour when the gas just gushed up my nose.
Shocked me for a moment.
Then i thank God for reminding me.
Haha.
Went home after the practical and went to kovan Mac to meet wei jie to teach me relative velocity.
Talked to him before he left.
Oh well,
i'll just keep praying for him.
I believe God wants to get to know him as well.
Wne for dinner with my parents, sister and grandmother.
After dinner,
i went back to kovan Mac to touch up on my relative velocity.
Went home at around 10pm and did my quiet time.
Watched "Evan Almighty".
But i fell asleep half-way.

Friday
Woke up and continued to watch "Evan Almighty".
Zi came over my house early to watch "The Passion Of Christ" after that.
Went out at around 3pm to kovan Mac to study.
Zi played his psp while i studied.
Studied and slacked.
At around 8.30pm,
guess who came to join us?
Paul!
He didnt know we got saved and he was very happy for us.
If you didnt know,
Paul was the guy who on 01/01/2006 morning 7am,
forced me, Zi and Rong Xing to his church event.
He even paid for the cab.
Yep.
He planted the seeds in me and Zi's lives.
Anyway,
we studied till 11.45pm.
Went to eat prata after that and just hung out like the good ol' times.
Hope to do that more often.
Paul made a prayer request to us.
We never thought we could see each other praying for each other.
It was a real good feeling.
Anyway,
Paul left and me and Zi settled the bill.
The funniest thing that happened that had me and Zi having cramps from laughter.
This was what happened:
Indian Dude: (with Indian accent) 1 cheese, 2 kosong, 3 egg, 2 bungung and 1 milo right sir?

Me: Ya.

Indian Dude: (with Indian accent) Okay. Wait ar sir.

*This was the part where i thought he would call his friend to help him count, but this was what happened*

Indian Dude: (with Indian accent) &^&($^(#&$&)!#&$)#&$&.

*This was the part where me and Zi was trying to contain our laughter. That dude just murmurred out his Indian chants all of a sudden out loud*

Indian Dude: (with Indian accent) How many egg sir?

Me: (still trying to contain my laughter) Two.

Indian Dude: (with Indian accent) Okay. &^$&^%#(&(*#&)$%)#&@$%#@%.

Indian Dude: (with Indian accent) $11.50 sir.

Me and Zi paid the money,
rushed out of the shop and just burst out in laughter.
So darn funny man,
Anyway,
went home,
did my quiet time and watched "Evan Almighty" with Zi.
After that,
we continued with the movie marathon with "I Now Pronounce You Chuck And Larry".
Haha.
The whole thing ended at around 5.45am.
Bathed and Zi did his quiet time.
We played Counter-Strike till around 6.20am and slept.

Saturday
Woke up at around 1pm and ate our lunch.
Wen to church after that and the sermon about how we can resist the Devil in our daily lives.
It tells us that we are MORE THAN conquerers as Christ's children.
Life group after that and qe did some oragami that me and Seah had trouble doing.
Haha.
We issued out our prayers afterwards.
After curch,
i gathered Ying Hao, Dud, Seah and Zi,
and we just prayed for Wei Jie together.
Went for dinner after that and joked alot.
We had a new saying grace way.
Which is through a song from our primary school.
We seriously joked alot and had alot of fun.
At around 8.30pm,
me, Keith, Seah, Ying Hao and Dud went up to starbucks to study.
Met Jeremy, aka PLGK (Pon Life Group Kia), there doing his confucious way of studying.
Studied till 11pm and me and Keith went home.
Reached home,
did my quiet time,
bathed and went to bed.
Shagged out man.

Today
Didnt actually wanted to go to church today cause i was really really tired.
So i told God,
"I must have at least 8 hours of sleep than i go."
I looked at my clock and did my math.
From 1am till 9.07am.
8 hours!
So i went to church and boy didnt i not regret it.
Worship was great.
The song was very meaningful to me.
Sermon was about how we should not live in the world and that with God, everything is possible.
It was great.
After church was RCC moving out sale.
Did buy anything cause i really didnt know what to buy.
Went for lunch and studied with Keith at starbucks.
Lester and Deborah joined us later.
They were like our tuition teachers.
Thanks guys.
Jeremy joined us after that.
Studied till around 7pm and went home with Keith cause he wanted to watch "Taxi".
Reached home,
ate my dinner while watching "The Simpson's Movie".
Watched half-way and then my brother came back and wanted to watched his anime.
Going out soon to study.
Will be back to watch finish my Simpsons Movie.
Ciaos.


"Jesus looked straight at them and answered, "This is impossible for human beings, but for God everything is possible."
- Matthew 19:26

No comments: