Thursday, September 27, 2007

Surge Of Zai-ness

Today was a long and grueling day.
School was filled with all the sian periods except physics.
Beginning to love this subject with the help from my friends.
Anyway,
nothing much happened today,
except the fact that i tio tau pok'd again.
Haha.
So after school i went straight home and watched Heroes Season 2!
I love Heroes man,
simply awesome show.
Awesome to the MAX MAX MAX.
Haha.
So watched and went out at around 5.15pm.
It was pouring heavily,
really heavily.
I had to take the umbrella along with me,
which didnt really made much of a difference.
So i reached heartland mall in a long while and went to popular to buy the chemistry past year papers book.
Went to Mac after that to mug.
Started at 6.05pm and ended at around 10.20pm.
Still felt that that wasnt enough.
I really want to push myself to the limit and show the people who dont believe in me that i can do it.
I can get into the JC with God's strength.
But i have to work very hard and that's what i am trying to do now.
Hopefully these will all pay off.
But no matter what my O level score is,
praise God i will!
Now is time to get my surge of zai-ness ongoing.

No comments: