Wednesday, September 26, 2007

With God, Nothing Is Impossible

So today was another typical school day.
Woke up at 9am,
went to school and played football.
After that we went back late to class.
Apparently the e2 and e3 teachers wouldnt mind us going back to class late.
But the e4 boys;
Jia Yi, Guan Liang, Tai Hong and Eugene Seah
got punished by Mrs Edison for going back late.
They were reprimanded and given to Mr Rashidin for them to run rounds.
Anyway,
today during maths lesson was yet another lesson where people around me were just discussing about their better-than-mine L1B5 scores.
They were discussing which JC to go to for the first 6 weeks while i tried to divert my attention by doing the maths paper.
Hais.
I will prove all those who dont believe in me that i'll be able to push my grades up by 6 grades,
not through my own strength but through God's strength.
During recess,
the ball got confiscated and we all got nothing to do again.
So we decided,
why not?
Let's go e3 to tau pok more people again.
And so we did.
Haha.
I stood at the the side most of the time directing traffic and got myself tau pok'd by the guys in the end.
Haha.
Went back to class after recess and just studied till school ended.
Went home immediately after school and slacked for a while.
At around 6pm,
i went to eat dinner with my dad and studied at Mac by my own after that.
Met Leslie and a few others from my church during my 4 hours there.
Reached home at around 10.30pm and i rested.
At this point of time,
i really feel that i've got to pull up my socks,
literally.
Work harder and i'll leave the results to God.
9 points is what i aim.
Seemingly impossible,
but hey,
"With God, nothing is impossible."
- Luke 1:37

No comments: