Friday, September 21, 2007

Speak To Me

Today was supposed to be hair check day,
but it ended up being some CCA thing.
We confirmed our CCA achievments and merits.
I got a d7.
A d7!
Even Cheng Shen got a c6.
I participated in races almost more than anyone around.
And i got 0 for paticipation and 0 for achievment
when i won like 3 competitions for the school.
I was so pissed cause it was because of choir.
I went the full first year and just left only right before the syf
and they put there:
'Attendance: 0".
Hopefully that edison can do something about it.
Anyway,
the day just got worse.
I failed combined humans (just as i expected).
That wasnt the bad part.
I didnt do quite well for my a maths and i just hate being in class when that happens.
Not that i hate 4e2 or something,
it 's a great class,
but sometimes the people there can get so competitive.
They like to compare their grades with many people and their blabbing got into my mind.
I heard someone say if you dont get at least b3 for prelims,
you can forget about that a1 or a2 for o level.
Was really down and i didnt speak to anyone but God.
After school got alone and went for physics practical.
After physics practical,
i couldnt take chemistry practical anymore and i just skipped it.
The amazing thing about God is using people.
And He used Ying Hao to speak to me.
Out of the blue,
he just messaged me a sentimental thing and it really spoke to me.
Oh well,
everything happened for a reason.
Anyway,
went to play football after that with the guys and left at around 5.10pm.
Went to meet for study group with Zi, Janice and Eleanor.
Studied at compass starbucks till around 9pm.
Left and went to Zi's house to grab his stuff.
Then he came over to my house after that.
Went to eat prata with my parents and the pratas are like...
wow!
So all in all,
it couldve been a really bad day,
but thanks to God who used Ying Hao,
it made me better.
I just pray that He'll continually give me the peace in my heart.

No comments: