Sunday, September 23, 2007

Agape Love

Today Zi and me woke up,
waited for lunch and proceeded to church together.
We were late cause Zi went to buy a neck chain and i went to buy sweets before that.
We reached,
worshipped and listened to the word of God.
Today's sermon talked about how we must be like St. Paul;
he was single-minded and had a strong spirit of endurance.
It spoke to me as i've not really been preaching the gospel to my friends as i feared of certain things.
I just pray to God to teach me how to counter these qualities of mine.
After sermon was life group.
We were given a pieve of paper where we would pass around the circle to write about what you've done for that person and what that person has done for you.
This was to create a better awarness that we ought to love each other as brothers and sisters in the body of Christ.
I pray that God would teach me how to communicate with those people whom i've not speak to frequently.
Well,
during life group,
one new brother was added to our group;
Yisin.
Praise God!
After that,
Zi got baptised with the holy spirit and i felt that i had to pray for Seah and so i prayed for him.
After church,
went for dinner as usual.
Zi, Zi Xiang and Yisin went home.
Ate finished dinner and some of us went to cold storage to get drinks.
I helped Leslie to buy and the two green tea bottles were put on my arms to make it look like the mocha advertisement guy's muscles.
Haha.
After that,
we just slacked around and went home after that.
Apparently something Leslie did angered Jesslyn and we were trying to calm and cheer her up.
I just pray that she'll forgive Leslie for whatever he has done.
And in an attempt to cheer Jesslyn up,
i did the stupidous thing;
i ran myslef toward the wall like a retard right in the MRT station.
Well,
i saw a small smile on her face which meant that i succeeded in a certain extent.
After that,
Jodi got angry for some certain reason and i tried to cheer her up as well.
Reached Toa Payoh and just accompanied the two sisters to the interchange.
Exchanged a few words with Jesslyn,
hoping to cheer her up,
and then their bus came.
Went home after that and watched this cool show on the History Channel,
didnt even know there was such a channel.
It was a 2-hour show called:
The Countdown To Armegeddon.
Well,
it really talked about the bible prophesies coming true and that the coming of Christ is near.
I tried contacting as many christian friends whom i know had SCV to watch that show.
For those who missed it,
there are 2 more repeats tomorrow, 23/09/07
at 9am and 3pm.
It's on channel 8 of the SCV.
Well,
i think God spoke to me today that i must learn to shower more love for my brothers and sisters.
And to my fellow brothers and sisters,
i agape you (:

No comments: