Thursday, September 20, 2007

Bondings




Today was the pure sciences' paper 1.
Chemistry,
quite easy.
Physics,
quite easy...
to fail!
Haha.
Anyway,
i dont care about the results anymore.
As i said,
i'll surrender everything to God and let His will be done.
So after the paper,
i went home and went out after that to meet the team to go to queensway.
There was:
Jia Yi, Wei Jie, Guan Liang, Hao Zhi, Gilbert, Cheng Shen, Seng Meng, Desmond, Jing Zhong, Kang Cheng and me.
I slept on the 153 bus to queensway while the others,
as usual,
played 'dai di' on the bus.
Reached there and Gilbert started looking for a street soccer shoe he could be;
he eventually bought a golden-coloured tunit +50,
i think.
Went around the place searching for boots and i found my new love;
a blue coloured puma boots.
It costs $169.
Most likely will be getting that after o levels.
While Wei Jie and Jing Zhong continued their hunt for nike vapour boots.
Jia Yi and the rest decided to buy tunits' after o levels as well.
After buying Bert's shoes,
we went to Mac to chill and out came the cards again.
Five tables,
8 people playing 'dai di' and 1 person playing psp.
Haha.
After about 2 hours of spontaneous 'dai di',
we finally left that place for home.
Nothing much happened after that;
sat the bus, the guys played 'dai di' on it again and dropped at the stop outside my house.
Went home and went out for dinner with my parents.
I really want to thank God for assuring me some things today.
Not only for that,
but for the bonds we (Saints') have.
Went to meet Douglas, Seah and Zi at Kovan Mac for our last follow-up session.
8 weeks certainly passed so quickly.
We prayed for each other and fellowshipped together.
Left there at around 9.45pm,
came back and did my quiet time.
I am proud to say that for the first time,
i did a 1 hour quiet time session.
Prayed to God to show me how some things are done.
So all in all,
once again,
i just want to thank God,
for the bondings today..

No comments: