Wednesday, September 12, 2007

God Is Almighty!

Didnt have school today,
woke up at 11am,
bathed and went off to do an errand.
I waited for 4 hours there,
but it wasnt that bad.
At least i studied my geography there.
After that errand,
i did a stupid thing;
i could've walked back to toa payoh interchange and take 153 back,
but no,
i had to walk from that place to Boon Keng station when i could've taken the bus there too.
Walked for 25mins and got fed up,
decided to take the bus,
and reached Boon Keng station.
Finally!
Was supposed to go to Hao Zhi's house to study with Cheng Shen,
but realised the time and that i will not be able to concentrate there as well.
So i decided to solo my studying at compass starbucks.
After around 10mins of my studying there,
i received a message from Dudley:
"Are you studying now?"
So i replied:
"Yea, you wanna join me? I am at compass starbucks."
And here comes Dudley as my companion.
We studied and studied until it was around 6.30pm that we met Bryan and Daryl.
So they joined us.
It was like the Christians' Reunion or something like that.
Haha.
Then Bryan took out my bible and started flipping around.
We found a few new chapters,
Torbit, Bell And The Dragon,
and we concluded that my bible is a Catholic bible.
I didnt even know about the additonal chapters i had.
Haha.
Daryl left after that.
Then we studied and studied and poof,
here comes Hao Zhi out of nowhere.
He joined us after he sent his girlfriend home.
So we studied and studied and poof,
here comes Bryan's friend, Denise if i remembered correctly.
So she joined us.
Then Hao Zhi started to gay around,
making me and Dud wack him every single time.
So we studied until we were real shagged out and couldnt contain anymore information.
How i hate pure geography.
Bryan was smirking around with us as he does not need to go to school tomorrow.
Hao Zhi left at around 10pm.
We started talking about the end times with the book of Revelations.
Though it may seem scary that the world is dying soon,
i amd just glad i was saved by Him.
Now all i want is for my family to be saved as well.
Well,
we chatted all the way till 11.15pm and we headed home.
Reached home,
did my quiet time, bathed and studied till 2.30am again.
I did some editing of my photos as well.
And so,
my friends,
for those of you who arent saved yet,
here's a message for you:
The Earth is dying soon as He is returning, believe in the Lord and you will be saved from the fires of hell.
The Lord is real and He is almighty.
Have faith in Him and your faith will be payed off.
Changes in me you can see,
what He can do to a sinner's life is truly amazing.
God is almighty..

No comments: