Thursday, September 13, 2007

God Be My Caffine

It's truly amazing that i do not feel tired at all,
especially with just 3 hours of sleep last night.
I guess this is God's grace as He's provided me with the ultimate caffine i need;
besides coffee.
Today was the geography test,
was quite nervous and afraid that i will not remember all the information,
but God gave me the peace in my heart,
not only that,
but He has guided me through the whole entire paper just as i prayed for.
I was quite relieved after the paper finished and no matter what the result,
let God's will be done (:
Well,
after the paper,
we went to play soccer at the nearby street soccer court.
Before that,
we have to accompany Guan Liang back to KFC as he left his geography file there last night,
and only remembered it this morning.
So it was like one whole bunch of people barging into KFC,
Guan Liang the frontman demanded for the file and we left.
It was like some kind of gang.
Haha.
So after that we proceeded to the street soccer court.
Oh by the way,
Wei Jie stupidly splitted his pants.
Haha.
Dont know how many times already.
Anyway,
we kicked and kicked and decided to rename our team to The Rusty United FC.
Haha.
Wasnt quite seasoned using my 'new' shoes to kick and the day ended with me getting blisters on my soles.
Edmund injured his hand and i pray for that to heal soon.
It was quite nasty.
We kicked and we kicked,
the ball flew and flew out to the open road,
we picked and picked the ball,
we continued and continued.
Haha.
It was really fun.
Funny thing was,
i wasnt tired at all!
Praise God.
After the soccer thing,
went home to slack for a while
before heading out to compass starbucks to meet Dudley and Bryan to study.
Met Miss Chang with some sec 3 girl,
Crystal with Michelle there.
I went there and the first thing Bryan says:
"Oh you're here? I couldn't see you. Sorry black."
So you can probably figure how much more discrimination i have to suffer at the hands of Bryan through the night.
We studied and studied until i felt hungry.
Bryan and me then went to take away something to starbucks to eat.
On the way i learnt a new phrase that i just couldnt stop using:
"Eh brother, got feel or not?"
It was quite mud-ish,
but cool.
Feel means feeling by the way.
So every sentence that i said after that had that phrase included in.
Bryan was so irritated that if it werent for his injured back,
i'd figure he'd beat the living sh*t out of me already.
Thank God for that.
HAHA!
Nah,
i'll pray for God to heal Bryan and his mother soon.
Anyway its kinda fun being chased around by a maniac (Bryan).
Haha.
So i bought Doritos and procceeded back to starbucks.
We studied till around 8.30pm when we became really sianded of e maths.
We started chatting,
Crystal and Michelle joined us.
Apparently Michelle was having trouble forgiving someone and so we gave her advices from the Good News of God.
I even lent her a book about that.
Hopefully it will speak to her.
Both the girls left at 9pm.
We continued to study until around 9.45pm.
During the course of time,
Guan Liang messaged me a maths question that got Dud and me stumped.
After that,
Dud and me went over to Bryan's house to chill further.
Until around 10.45pm that i left.
Took the bus home, did my quiet time and edited a picture.
So all in all,
it's just truly amazing that i am not that tired despite just 3 hours of sleep.
Now it's time for me to go to bed,
indeed,
God be my caffine..

No comments: