Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Chem - me - try

Well,
today was another boring prelim paper.
I was preparing so hard for this,
especially the Organic Chemistry unit.
I prayed before the paper for God to give me the memory to remember whatever i studied.
In the end,
hardly anything i studied came out.
Cant blame God for i prayed for memory on the things I STUDIED and not for the things I DID NOT STUDIED.
Oh well,
i guess God was preparing my knowledge for something better;
O levels.
Anyway,
i dont actually care about how great or badly i do for my prelims,
it doesnt matter.
All that matters is the O levels and honouring God's glory.
So i went home after school to snooze.
Slept for like 2 hours and off i went to compass starbucks to study with Ying Hao, Seah, Clement and Yu Wei.
Studied for my geography.
We (Ying Hao, Seah and Ying Hao) were trying our best to make Clement understand God's love,
but he shot us down with stupid questions.
Oh well,
no matter what,
we're still seed sown in his soul.
Dont be discouraged guys (Ying Hao and Seah),
have faith in the Lord!
They studied till 7pm and left.
After which,
Cheng Shen and Hao Zhi came and join the lonely me.
Did more talking than studying there.
Haha.
But it was fun.
They left at 10.30pm and i remained behind to try to recap at least something.
Went home at 11pm, did my quiet time, bathed and studied till 2.30am.
Still didnt do much though.
Will brush up on more tomorrow,
or should i say,
later.
God is great!
ciaos fellas.

No comments: