Thursday, September 13, 2007

Amen.

Today was e maths day and what a day it was.
Thought it was supposed to be difficult,
but it ended up being easier than i thought.
Thank God for that and for giving me the wisdom.
Not only that,
but the peace in my heart.
After the paper,
i went home to eat as i wanted to save money.
So i went home,
ate, slacked and slept.
I slept from 3pm till 7.30pm.
Wow!
Haha.
After that,
i woke up, freshened up myself and went to do follow-up at Kovan Mac.
Doug, Seah and Zi came.
Actually thought we could sit at the ouside tables and i could eat my dinner there;
i took away my dinner, fried rice, from my house to Mac.
Ended up sitting inside as the outside was packed.
Haha.
So i had the packet of fried rice in my bag the whole time.
We did the follow-up session and i have to say that i cant wait till the time of the next baptism;
both of water and fire (spirit).
Ya,
so we did the session till around 9.45pm.
After which i walked home while the guys were sent home by Douglas.
Reached home, did my quiet time and going to eat my dinner in a whilst time.
I realise i havent studied anything for tomorrow's e maths paper 2.
Haha.
I'll pray on God to empower me with the wisdom and understanding to be able to do my paper tomorrow.
Going to the airport later to fetch my mom;
who's coming back from Hong Kong.
I pray to God to grant her a safe journey back.
Really hoping for revival to come to North Vista,
when everyone will come to know God and His glory.
For those non-believers who are reading this,
i challenge you guys to take that first step into coming to know Christ and i guarentee you'll see changes in yourselves and your family,
and you'll definately have no regrets in doing so.
For those believes who are reading this,
continue to spread the Word of God and never lose faith when one person rejects you,
for you are already a seed sown in their souls and they will come to a point of time where they will come to realise that you're a turning fork in their sinful lives.
Continue having the faith and passion my brothers and sisters.
Amen.

No comments: