Friday, September 14, 2007

God'll Give My Mojo Back

Today was a terrible e maths paper 2.
Though many may feel it was quite alright,
i didnt actually finished doing it.
The stupid graph took all my time.
Oh well,
cant blame anyone much considering the fact that i did not study one bit yesterday,
God already gave me enough knowledge to do the paper.
Thank you.
Anyway,
went home after school cause i did not want to spend money on lunch again.
Slacked till around 3 and Zi came.
Stayed at my house till 4.30pm then we went to meet Janice at Hougang Mall.
Me and Zi had trouble deciding between KFC or Mac.
So we decided to play rock scissors paper in the middle of Hougang Mall to decide;
i win we'll go Mac,
he win we'll go KFC.
I won.
Haha.
We went to Mac and sat down.
then Zi didnt had the 'feel' for Mac.
So we went to KFC in the end.
Haha.
Funny huh.
Anyway,
sat at KFC and waited for Janice.
She came, then we all waited for Eleanor.
Apparently,
Zi was really hungry and couldnt take the hunger anymore.
So we went to eat before Eleanor came.
When Eleanor finally came,
she ate while we waited for her to finish.
Decided to go to Potong Pasir Mac to study after that.
Took the train and i started goofing around.
I challenged all of them to raise our legs perpendicular to our body till we reached Potong Pasir.
When we did reached,
me and Zi refused to give in to each other;
the one who puts the legs down first will 'lose'
When the light ontop of the door flashed,
Zi and me rushed towards the door to attempt to run out.
I made it.
Zi didnt.
Haha.
What a loser.
So we waited for him at Potong Pasir to return.
We proceeded to Mac afterwards and on the way,
Zi challenged me again;
who can kick their slippers the furthest.
I won,
in terms of height.
I hit the ceiling of the MRT station with a loud thud.
Everyboday stared at us while we ran out of the station.
Haha.
Reached Mac,
wanted to buy fullscap paper,
so me and Zi went out in search for a bookshop.
We found one and while walking back to Mac,
we found out the dumbest thing;
there's a bookstore beside the Mcdonalds.
Talk about gong-sters.
So we studied all the way till 9.15pm, went home and did my quiet time.
So all in all,
i just hope God will give me my mojo to study back man.
I need my mojo and i need God..

No comments: