Tuesday, October 28, 2008

how salty life tastes now that I'm broken.

Honestly, Ive not been felt good these few days.
Certain circumstances in my life which I feel unbearable to carry.
Friends' problems. Family problems. Girl problems. Loneliness problems. Superficial problems.
These are my undeniable and unashamed problems.
There is some truth in what johnismyname/johnny said.
Which is I've turned emotional and I'm letting it affect me.

I'm not going to bring down the dude, but I just want to let him/her know that I've been trying to deal with them.
There's just a limit to how much a small boy can take.
And blogging is just a small space for me to breathe.

Outings with the guys really help keep my mind off things and I really appreciate the times we all spent out together.
Though I may not share with all of you guys the whole of my problems, you all never fail to cheer me up and listen to what I have to say.
Even when I'm the smallest dude there.

So not everything's going right for me.
But right now, I shall just concentrate on soccer.
Unless someone whom I doubt will ever enter into the fray shows signs.
Though it's difficult to take a familiar image our of my head, I'll try.
Studies wise, I may be retaining considering the fact that I seriously have no motivation to study for the re-exam.
And who knows? SRJC may not even see me in it next year.

Miss Ni said the polytechnic can be the best place to get our lives restarted.
Chester and I agree to that.

Oh well, only time will tell.

Yes, I like the girl.
But somehow I have an ass feeling that the same thing will happen again.
Some of my closer friends will know what happened to me before.
But oh well, if it happens, I will take it with a pinch of salt like I've always been.

I know I do not have the right to say this to all my depressed friends, but hang on to another day just to see what gets thrown in your way.
Be brave to defend what you truly believe in, what you consider important.
And know you're never alone in whatever circumstance you're in.
I'd still love to listen to any of you.
And if anyone of you needs linking or anything, feel free to send me a private message.
The chaos in the tagbox is getting out of hand.

Well, if whatever's meant to be will be,
It will be.


Peace and love,
Lewis

No comments: