Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Sick.

I came to realise getting sick is no joking matter.
You would hate the feeling of waking up at six every morning for the past 4 days to realise that the fever which you thought had subsided the previous day came back again.
You would hate the feeling of having to cough like crazy every two minutes.
You would hate the feeling of having to stay at home for the day when you initially wanted to go out to study.
I haven't been running since the start of this school holiday and when I wanted to,
the coughing just won't stop.
To make matters worse,
the mid-year examinations are coming in less than two weeks and I have not even covered all the chapters of any subject.
One word to describe this whole predicament:
Screwed.
Damn I feel like I'm dying soon.


Peace and love,
Lewis

No comments: