Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Time

Today was a 'school holiday'.
Haha.
Didnt went to school today as i felt i needed more rest.
Woke up and i was late!
Late for my show.
Haha.
Have to thank Dud's message for waking me up in the nick of time.
Anyway,
watched tv and went out to study after that.
Went to compass starbucks to mug.
Before studying,
i just felt the urge to pray to God for Him to grant me wisdom and memory.
So i prayed and studied physics after that.
Although i did the 1997 paper,
I scored 82/100!
Considering the fact that i got an e8 for prelims,
that's really great news.
Thank God for really helping me through.
I really believe that anything is possible as long as we have faith in God and we ask Him with a sincere heart in prayer.
Anyway,
Dud joined me at around 3pm and we mugged and chatted till around 6pm.
Dud's new favourite: Hazelnut hot coffee.
Then Dud treated me with a hotdog for dinner.
Thank you Dud!
Anyway,
we studied and slacked all the way till 10pm.
Went to Dud's house later to get Heroes Season 2 episode 2.
While at his house i realised something;
a love of a grandmother.
Ever since young,
the only person i spend most of my time with is my maid.
And i really love my maid.
But there's something i've never really experienced before.
That is a real love relationship with my grandma.
As my grandmother only knows how to speak teochew,
i find it really difficult to communicate with her.
When i saw how loving Dudley's grandmother is,
it really pains my heart to realise how little time i spent with my grandmother.
Now that my grandmother has a disability to walk properly,
it's almost impossible for her to come and stay at my house anymore.
I really feel guilty in not doing my part as a grandson.
I feel ashamed.
Anyway,
while walking home,
i retraced back my memories of my primary school days.
Where there was no stress and we would just party all night long on saturdays.
How i missed those days.
Time is really moving on so quickly.
Every second is now history.
If only time could stop,
then there would be more time left to save people.
If there's one thing i regret the most,
it's not making full use of my time in north vista to save my friends.
The friends whom i love so dearly.
Though some may not like me,
i still love them and i really dont want to see them burn in hell.
I really pray that revival would happen in north vista for the coming of Christ is approaching.
I really hope that time could altered..

No comments: