Saturday, September 1, 2007

God Is My Stamina


So today was my North Vista's first ever Road Race.
Well, i did prayed to God for him to guide me through the whole entire race
and he did!
So i went to school today as per normal;
setting my alarm clock at 0615 and waking up at 0645,
left house at 0655 and reached school at 0710.
So i went to school with an upset stomach
and so did Jeremy.
Haha.
So we decided to 'make poo' together.
We went to the first floor toilet at the class room block and started to shit in our individual seperate cubicles.
We ended up shitting and talking at the same time.
My voice was a lil' jerky due to the amount of force im using.
I dont need to get into those details,
but afterwhich,
we assembled at the parade square and we made our ways up to our class rooms.
Miss Chang came in with her 'PMS' attitude again.
She scolded me and Vei Kang cause she thought we guys were talking about other non-chemistry related subjects.
But we actually were discussing the questions on the board.
So i became really bored and started singing with Bryan.
Haha!
So after Chem, we assembled at the parade quare to take the shutter bus to Punggol Park
-_-"
(Punggol Park is less then 1km away from our school)
There was the seperate:
Competitive and Non-Competitive group,
whereby the Competitive group will stand in front of the Non-Competitive group.
We stretched a little and started off the race.
I started off fast,
so Guan Liang and Hui Yuan adviced me to slower down.
I ignored their advice and just kept going faster.
Many people were all actually betting on Shaifu to get first and Hui Yuan to get second,
especially after seeing me starting off so fast.
In the end, i just kept on running,
with a vision of Jesus carrying that heavy cross on his shoulders all the way to Calvary,
not giving up even though He knows His fate.
So i thought to myself,
If Jesus never gave up, why should i?
So i ran and i ran and by the time i reached the bridge,
i couldnt see anyone one else behind me.
I came in 1st after completing the rest of the race.
To tell you guys the truth, this i the first time i got 1st for ANYTHING.
So it was rather significant to me.
Apparently, Shaifu came in 2nd, Guan Liang came in 3rd, Muhaimin came in 4th and Hui Yuan came in 5th.
This was the first time i actually saw Jia Yi, Kang Cheng, Desmond, Seah and Phua running so seriously.
So after that, we walked back to school
and on our way, we saw
Wei Jie, Gilbert, Seng Meng and Cheng Shen still walking toward the end-point of the race.
Haha!
So we went back to school for the Teachers' Day concert.
Really have to thank the Saints' members for screaming their lung out when me and Guan Liang went up to the stage to collect out 1st and 3rd position medals respectively.
After the concert, we tau pok'ed Michael!
So fun to tau pok a teacher on Teachers' Day.
Haha.
Off we end to RP after that to eat.
Eat finish,
we went back to school to play football.
And we just played from 1300-1700.
After that, we slacked in the canteen.
I slept and when it was time to go home,
i was blur after just waking up from my slumber;
I wore my shoes the wrong way and i wore the wrong pants, Kang Cheng's pants apparently.
Haha.
Reached home and slacked all the way until now.
Gonna have to start studying tomorrow.
Indeed,
let God be your stamina..

No comments: