Saturday, September 1, 2007

Be A Trail-Blazer

Today was a normal saturday day;
woke up late and went to church afterwards.
But today was anything but ordianary,
i couldnt move my legs when i woke up!
I had to struggle to get to my feet.
It's probably due to yesterday's road race
where i ran 3.2km and played soccer for 4 hours afterwards.
Well,
i eventually made it to my feet and had to limp through the whole entire day.
Pastor Ben's message today in church was:
A Potter In His Hands,
whereby he told us that God allowed bad things to happen to us because He will make sure that something better would come out of that circumstance.
And that's true,
the Devil is often demoralising us; guiltifying us.
Hoping that we'll fall and draw further and further away from God,
which he succeeded in many people.
That message has told us to be trail-blazers for people who did not believe in Him
and i will.
After church, we went for dinner.
Seah and Hao ge left early;
Seah for tuition,
and Ying Hao to bring his mother to church
(hopefully that went well).
I wasnt in the best of moods due to my legs
but i have to thank Keith for making my day.
"Me first" right Keith?
Haha.
After that left with Jodi and Jesslyn to Toa Payoh where i sent them off to the interchange
and afterwhich i went to meet my mom.
Saw Dawson, Jay and Zat there.
Had nice and funny conversations with them.
During the course of time,
i suddenly had a random thought:
Will anyone besides God and my family ever love me?
Random isnt it.
But whether i'll stay single forever or not,
i've decided to leave that God.
Anywho, i wish Dawson the best of lucks for his upcoming N' Level exams.
Overall,
today was kinda different without Zi around with me.
He's probably the best friend anybody can possibly have.
He's in Indonesia now and i'll pray for his safe return.
(p.s. I AM NOT GAY!)
At the same time,
i'll also pray for Douglas's safe return from his holiday.
Indeed,
Pastor Ben's message today really spoke to me to seriously,
be a trail-blazer..

No comments: