Saturday, April 17, 2010

Reviewing the complexity of the inferiority apathy.

"Only from afar can I stare,
At the the beautiful image beyond compare.
My heart at times end up in warfare,
Such that I contemplate if I should take the dare.

They say patience in a man is rare,
But for love I'm afraid it's something I've got to bear.
I wonder how many times my heart have to tear,
Before I find my other pair.
You can kill me for all I care,
Cause I never once thought love was fair."
- Me


Goo Goo Dolls - Better Day
s


Just close your eyes and listen, it's one of those songs.


Sometimes in life, you wished you were someone else.
That you were that person who gets good grades.
That you were that person who gets a wonderful relationship.
That you were that person who gets good looks.
That you were that person who gets everyone talking about him.

Sometimes in life, you wished you were not you.
That you were not that person who did badly for his exams.
That you were not that person who tries as hard as he may but always seem to fail to attract the opposite sex.
That you were not that person who isn't blessed with good looks.
That you were not that person who is overshadowed by his good looking friends.

Sometimes in life, you just want to feel loved.
Sometimes in life, you just want to be known.
Sometimes in life, you just want to feel not so alone.
Sometimes in life, you just want to go to NUS/NTU/SMU.
Sometimes in life, you just want to be good looking.
Sometimes in life, you just want to be tall.
Sometimes in life, you just want to kill yourself.

That "sometimes",
Is now.


Peace & love,
Lewis

No comments: