Thursday, June 25, 2009

"Only from afar can I stare,
At the the beautiful image beyond compare.
My heart at times end up in warfare,
Such that I contemplate if I should take the dare.

They say patience in a man is rare,
But for love I'm afraid it's something I've got to bear.
I wonder how many times my heart have to tear,
Before I find my other pair.
You can kill me for all I care,
Cause I never once thought love was fair."
- Me

I'm getting better people.
Thanks for all the concern.
Right now, I'm currently in what physicists call "metastable states".
Don't blame me, the physics lecture book is right in front of me (CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!)

Metastable states: Excited states whereby the mean life is much longer than that in spontaneous state.

What the hell?! This my friends, is another one of those useless theories that MOE want us to learn.
Anyway, last night was absolute mayhem!
In summary: Bee hoon, curry, beer, cheesdos, absolute vodka mango, raspberry, coffee, Rockband, Wimbledon tennis, beer, Raging Rabbits! (check out the videos on facebook), beer, mahjong, more Raging Rabbits!, disgusting 1/2 graveyard concocted by Chang, acoustic guitar, piano, more beer, more Rockband, Guitarhero, physical wrestling, taupoks, french fries, more beer, attempted Pukka ice cream, McDonald's ice cream, talk, Apocolypto, Whisper.

Well, back to reality and studies.
It was fun while it lasted.

P.S. Noah and the Whale rocks! And, I still do think of you.



Noah and the Whale - 2 Atoms In A Molecule


Last night, I had a dream
We were inseparably entwined
Like a piece of rope made out of two pieces of vine
Held together, holding each other
With no one else in mind
Like two atoms in a molecule
Inseparably combined

But then I woke from the dream
To realise I was alone
A tragic event, I must admit
But let's not be overblown
I'm not trying to write a love song
Just a sad, pathetic moan
And maybe I just need change
Maybe I just need a new cologne

But now I look at love
Like being stabbed in the heart
You torture each other from day to day
And then one day you part
Most of the time it's misery
But there's some joy at the start
And for that, I'd say it's worth it
Just as you play the shortest sharp on me

And if love is just a game
Then how come it's no fun?
If love is just a game
How come I've never won?
I guess maybe it's possible I might be playing it wrong
And that's why every time I roll the dice
I always come undone



And I know you'll never see this, so,
Peace and love,
Lewis

No comments: