Saturday, February 28, 2009

Miracle.

Vertical Horizon - Miracle


Its taken much too long
to get it right
Would it be so wrong
to maybe find someone
A miracle

And all you really need
is everything you could never be
And so you'd give it all
for a miracle

Chorus:
Is there a trace
inside her face
of a lonely miracle?
And so you wait
and lie awake
for a lonely miracle

You never really know
what it is --
not until it goes
And if it comes again
it's a miracle

But what you miss is love
and everything below and up above
And could she bring it all --
a miracle?

Chorus (1x)

All you wanted was a
All you needed was a miracle
A miracle
And all you wanted was a
All you needed was a miracle
A miracle

Its taken so long
to get it right
Could it be so wrong
to maybe find someone
A miracle

Chorus (2x)

A miracle
A miracle



I've been letting everything in my life down for as long as I remember.
The people I wish not to ever let down , I let down.
Given chances, let it go to waste.
I'm failing in every area of my life.
Be it studies, be it relationships, be it soccer.
I'm tired of all these letting downs.
I want to be somebody and not just somebody who could be replaced so easily.
I'm closing to my birthday and it just reminds me of all the disappointments.

I'm wearing the SRJC badge, but I've been playing for my own pride.
It's time to humble myself.
It's time to step up.
It's time to be composed.
It's time to shine.

I need a miracle.
I'm counting on You.
I need to hear from You.
I need to experience You again.
Help me hear You won't You?

I need a miracle.
Please.

I dreamt of you 4 times last night and whenever I did, I would just wake up.
Hoping that you're there.
I know it's wrong, but I can't help it.
I just can't shake you off my head.
Why does it always have to be like that?


Peace and love,
Lewis

No comments: