Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Growing up? I have no choice but to.

So, 2008 is closing to an end.
To summarise my 2008, I would say that it's been one of the worse years of my life.

Let's see, disappointing O' level score, flunked mid-years despite studying really hard, deteorating fitness, church leaders all but one left the church, lost passion for God, girl trouble, flunked end of year and had to re-exam, and last but not least, having to serve a one week suspension and 48 hour CIP programme.

But besides all the negativity, there has been lots of joy this year as well.
Let's see, got into SR soccer team, camp ASPIRE, 6 wonderful brothers (Anthony, Dudley, Benjamin, Jason, Jerome and Chester), 1 wonderful God-mom (Miss Andrea Ni), Yangshuo trip.
Well, all I can say is that without those 6 dudes and 1 God-mom, I would still be dropping down the bottomless pit.
They're the ones who pulled me out of it and has always been there for me.
And the Yangshuo trip has also been the best 8 days of the year and I want to thank everyone on the trip for just being there.
Thank you.

The dudes and chicks that kept me going (:

The dudes and chick who kept me going to church (:

Cheers for a better 2009!
I hope.


Peace and love,
Lewis

No comments: