Friday, December 26, 2008

The shoreline calls the sea, for simple words and company.

Christmas, the birth of Jesus.
Christmas isn't just all about the parties and the presents.
It is spending time with the ones you love.

And here I am, coped up in this small room.
No one to talk to.
All I have are songs playing on repeat.
Movies of fantasies, showing us the perfection of situations.
Only for me to come back to reality and realise, that I am alone.

I'm tired of playing dumb.
There are so many thing that I wish to say but just can't spill them out.
Otherwise there would be dire consequences which would affect friendships.
I'd rather suffer alone.

Life is just so funny.
When you throw that boomerang, it just comes back at you.
I'm not going to say anything.
Maybe not even going to do anything from now on.

Whenever we do something fanciful on the pitch,
Mr Teng always says, "What for?".
And now I'm questioning myself when I wait and when I hope.

Despite the possibilities of hope,
I do not think it'll happen anyway.
I'm just a small boy after all.

I'm not going to open Pandora's Box.


Peace and love,
Lewis

No comments: