Sunday, October 19, 2008

someday you will find me caught beneath the landslide in a champagne supernova in the sky.

I fear of the past repeating itself.
The thought of me left bleeding on the ground kept repeating in my head.
Perhaps it's because it happened over and over again.
And I'm afraid this will be the same case.

Until I get a definite answer would I stop worrying.
But at the same time, I'm afraid of knowing the answer.
The only thing left to do is, refrain and see.

You came into my life
Quietly, simply, placidly
And my words stood still...

I couldn't express in words
Or even in simple gestures
The secret
I kept in my heart.
So I loved in silence,
Admired you from a distance, dreamt if you from afar.

I wanted to say I love you...
I wanted to say I care.

But cowardly, maybe, you'll only laugh at me.
In silence then I will love you...
In silence then I will care...

So if you love me, won't you let me know?


Peace and love,
Lewis

No comments: