Thursday, October 9, 2008

is love everything? yes it is.

Love.
This word can be used to describe all aspects in life.
So the question is: Is love everything?

Let's face it.
None of us know the true meaning of love cause it's unexplainable.
When it comes, it comes.
When you do something for another person, you do it.
My definition of love: Sacrifice.

How far would one go to help out a friend?
How far would one go to get the attention of a girl/guy?
I think we all know the answer to them.

When we love someone, we go all out.
Regardless of how we feel or what we would benefit out of it.
Just to see a smile on the face of the person you helped and to hear their laughters is the most rewarding experience.

Friends are the most important people in a person's life.
I came to realise my true friends in SRJC.
There are times where one of us may stumble.
But as friends, we're quick to pick one another up.
I just want to give a heartfelt thanks to the friends who stood with me through everything.
Four people in my primary school have stood by me as well and I will not exclude the credit from you guys.

Anyway, the way all of them treated me, now that's love.
How can we live without love? Without compassion?

Is love everything then?
Yes...yes it is.


Peace and love,
Lewis

No comments: