Saturday, July 12, 2008

The Greatest Enemy Is The Guy In The Mirror.

Like the caterpillar, one needs to wait in order to turn into something beautiful.
'The greatest enemy is the guy in the mirror'.
I heard this quote by Mr Teng during training one day and immediately fell in love with it.
I guess it's perhaps because it totally refers to me.
I just want to say that without the support of guys like Benjamin, Dudley, Jason and Anthony, I would've locked myself up in the room and cried myself to death.
Anyway, it's through consoling these guys that really consoled myself.
Indeed the phrase goes,
"The greatest optimist is his own greatest pessimist."
How true that goes.
I just to leave today with this to tell everyone.
Defeat the enemy and not let the enemy defeat you.
Do not keep telling yourself you're not good enough for anything.
Because the fact that there are no two same DNAs' in the whole world already tells you that you're unique and special in your own way.
Everyone has their own talents whether they like it or not.
It is through these talents that one really sees their potential;
these talents are given by God for you to utilise.
So don't give any bullshit that you're not good enough for anything or anybody.
Because as long as you're not ashamed of yourself,
no one will be ashamed of you.
As long as you work hard,
no one will deny you.
Mistakes are inevitable;
one mistake does not determine one's future.
So get straight up from your fall,
and you'll probably save your own ass from being run over.
Peace and love,
Lewis

No comments: