Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Take Each and Every Training As Your Last

"Take each and every training as your last."
This is a phrase that I feel we as CCA members should uphold irregardless of which CCA you are in or what position you hold.

Honestly,
postitions means nothing if one just uses it for fame.
In my view,
I do not care whether I become the soccer captain or not.
I just want to be able to motivate the team to give their 100% in each and every training;
to see improvements in their fitness and footballing tecniques really make me proud of them.

Hard work is the key to every thing.
Many people in the team are worried and some, afraid, that they might not get a chance to be in the 25 Mr Teng chooses and might even get dropped to the reacreational team.
You guys might feel that I do not feel afraid because I'm a candidate for captain and that Mr Teng would definitely reserve a spot for me on the team,
but I can tell you guys that that doesn't mean that I can slack.
Day after day, I run.
I juggle instead of playing street soccer.
Why?
Cause I know that I am not good enough yet.
Cause I do not want to get into the team just because of my position in the team.
I want to work for a spot.
Not just glide into one.
Satisfaction is only there when one works hard for something and gets it.
As long as one has a clear conscience and know that he/she has worked hard for a spot on the team,
there should be no regrets.
Though it pains to see your teammates playing while you're on the bench,
always know that there will be a shot for you to impress and you've got to make use of that shot to really impress.
And with the hard work one puts in in training,
everyone else can see improvements in one's game, whether Mr Teng sees it or not.
Recreational team or main eleven,
we are all ONE team.
As long as we support one another,
everyone has a part to play in this team.

For those who are worried,
worry not!
For those who are afraid,
fear not!
For as long as you train hard and you know you've given your 100%,
you're already in my main eleven.


Peace and love,
Lewis

No comments: