Monday, October 1, 2007

Peace And Thanksgiving

So today woke up and went to church.
Reached tan tock seng hospital and had to fight a war again.
Haha.
Anyway,
after that went to church and worshipped God.
During worship,
God showed me a vision on the massive tree i saw yesterday and there He was standing beside it,
saying to me,
"You reap what you sow. Peace is what i give to you."
After that,
another vision came out,
it was a vision on one of the abondoned houses i saw yesterday.
It was a very peaceful picture of it.
And i thank God for everything.
Today's sermon was funny cause the preacher who came was very funny.
On a serious note,
the sermon today was about The Sword of the Word.
BAsically,
the sword is God's word and it can be used both offensively and defensively.
We must constantly oil the sword;
constantly seeking God
and not let the sword rust.
After church,
went for lunch and went back to church to study after that.
Was supposed to study history today but i didnt feel the mojo to study it.
So i did chemistry and a maths instead.
After church,
me, Keith, Jeremy and Dud continued at tan tock seng starbucks.
It was a fun time with them.
Especially with Keith and Dud.
They really made my day.
Left that place at around 9.30pm and went home.
Took the train with Dud and we ballet'd in and out of the mrt.
Funny stuff.
While on the train,
3 of us squeezed into 2 seats and Keith taught us on social studies despite us trying to shut him up.
So Dud and ma alighted at dhoby gauht station and i ballet'd out of the mrt with many people staring.
Keith took a video of it.
Haha.
At dhoby gauht,
i decided to make a fool out of myself again and skipped like a sissy girl along the dhoby gauht stretch connecting the north-east line.
Dud took a video of it while laughing and chasing me.
But i accidentally deleted it.
Many people were laughing at me.
But i didnt mind.
Haha.
Kinda used of doing stupid stuffs for the enjoyment of people.
So took the mrt with Dud home and chatted on the way.
As usual,
i made a fool out of myself on the train again.
But it was great talking to Dud about stuffs.
Thanks Dud.
Anyway,
reached home at around 10.10pm and ate my dinner.
Did my quiet time after that and going to sleep soon.
So all in all,
i jus want to thank God for blessing me in every way.
I thank God for giving me Keith and Dud as my brothers as well as everyone one at Revial Center Church.
Thank you Jesus.

No comments: