Sunday, October 7, 2007

My Future Decided

Today was childrens' day!
Technically we (Christians) are still considered children as we are God's children always and forever.
Anyway,
today all the small little kids came to church and we worshipped together.
Some of the leaders had to do some funny dance which really made us laugh.
Haha.
So worship was great as we saw the whole church congregation worshipping God together.
The sermon today was about:
Being A Living Stone.
It's about no matter how small we seem to be,
we are all important in shaping the foundation of the church.
The speaker was Lucas's mother and she kept on 'embarassing' him.
Haha.
During the sermon,
Lucas's mother showed us a short video clip on Finding Nemo.
It was the part at the end where all the fishes were caught in the net.
But they all managed to escape and reach their goal when they all swam together in the same direction and for a common purpose.
And that's what we as Christians need to do.
After church we had a buffet sponsered by Keith's parents.
The food was great.
Anyway,
Issac is so darn cute!
He's Keith's cute baby brother who got committed to the Lord today.
Studied after that and did a maths the whole time there.
Did way pass my capacity as i was tired and i just went crazy again.
After church closed,
me and Keith joined Dud and the A level people at starbucks.
We studied till around 7.30pm when my brother called me and said Arsenal was leading 2-0 with just 15 minutes in the game played.
Immediately i wanted to get back home asap.
God helped me as Dud's father gave me a lift back home.
I was home in 15 minutes.
When i got home,
the score was 2-1.
It was a good match and it ended up 3-2 at full time.
Watched 'I Pronounce You Chuck And Larry' afterwards and it was HILARIOUS.
Haha.
So all in all the day ended up well.
I guess as the time is drawing closer,
we all have to be living stones in the eyes of the Lord in order to acheive brilliant things.
I will have no fear of my future because i know that my future is in His mighty hands.
Amen to that!

No comments: