Saturday, September 15, 2007

Trail-Blazing

Short.
That's what i am.
I know i am and i dont exactly like it.
The feeling of looking around in the MRT knowing that you're the shortest 16 year old there,
the agony of people telling you you are and having to fake a smile out of it.
Though i do not like it,
i know God has a purpose for making me short,
i dont know what it is,
but i know He has.
Today i was supposed to play football in the morning with my brother,
but it rained in the end.
Stayed at home after that and slacked all the way till 2.30pm.
Went with my parents to some place at Toa Payoh which sells lots and lots of plastic items.
After which they dropped me off at Toa Payoh interchange.
Took the MRT to Novena and procceeded to church.
Today's message was how to be a successive trail-blazer.
It really spoke to me as i know that i havent been a good christian so far;
vulgarities and dirty jokes.
So i received the alter call and got prayed for from Shaun and James.
Shaun baptised me with the holy spirit and i received it.
Started talking in a language i never knew;
tongues.
Went to sit down after that and we started to pray for each other.
After that,
we started imitating the mocha tv advertisement.
"There is my kitchen!"
Haha.
Went for dinner after that and Zi and his friend came to join us after their school thingy.
Played Taboo after eating.
Played until around 8.30pm then we all went home.
Sent Jesslyn and Jodi to the bus interchange and then procceeded to study at Toa Payoh Mac.
Studied and went to meet my mom afterwards.
So my brother came to send us home.
So all in all,
the day was alright.
God..
i just pray that you'll help me to be more Christlike from now on.
Then,
i'll be trail-blazing..

No comments: