Monday, September 24, 2007

Omnipotence Of God

Today was the day where we all got back our prelim results
and i can just say that i didnt do well.
Oh well,
it was a reflection on how much effort i put in into my studying.
I just thank God for giving me the peace in my heart,
even whe many people were comparing their better grades around me.
Well,
i am only human.
And the inferiority soon came to me.
But God took it all away when He spoke to me.
He said,
"The sun would still shine even through the pouring rain."
Just how great is the Lord.
Went through our papers today and had a few free periods where we goofed around instead of studying like some of other classmates are.
I guess the peace was in me.
After school,
went to rp to eat with the guys.
As soon as i ate finished,
i took out my a maths 5-year series and did trigonometry while the rest of the people were still eating.
I figured on saturday's sermon that we had to do our small part (studying hard) and God will handle the results according to how much we've done.
I lay it all on you God.
Studied till 6pm and went home.
Went out to eat with my parents after eating,
they sent me to kovan Mac where i studied.
Guess who i saw there?
Xiang Yu!
You may think that it's coincidence but it was God's intention and fate for us to meet at that period of time.
So we studied together.
He studied physics while i studied chemistry.
Studied for around one-and-a-half hours and we were both drained out.
Then i felt it was God speaking to me to speak to Xiang Yu.
So i told him about many stuffs;
God loves us, God can grant one peace etc.
And he slowly opened up.
We both spoke honestly about stuffs and it was really amazing to see how God can use me to speak to him.
I really hope that what i spoke to Xiang Yu would really get him to start thinking,
cause i agape him and i really dont want to see him in hell.
I'll just continue praying for his salvation and hopefully,
God will speak to him.
Thank you God,
for everything you've given me;
peace and love.

No comments: