Sunday, September 2, 2007

I Will Be That Salt

Yet another typical Sunday;
woke up real early and went to church.
I was really shagged out,
cause i slept at 0230 and i woke up at 0835.
Anywho,
i still got enough energy to get up to make my way to God's house.
I ended up being there early,
so i bought The New Paper to kill time.
I was reading when Jamie and the rest of my Life Group members came.
Well,
they were all having fun,
laughing away and goofing around.
And all of a sudden,
i felt lonely.
Haha,
weird man am i.
I began to realise that all of my Life Group members had someone to be together with except me;
Jamie and his cousin,
Lucas and Kelmund,
Jodi and Jesslyn..
How i wished Zi was around.
Haha.
Again,
i am not gay.
But anyway,
at church,
Pastor Tony told us a message today:
Don't Rub It In.
The message was telling us to be like Salt;
preventing the people from corruption,
preserving Christianity,
never lose the flair of the love for God.
Afterwhich,
there was the installation of the Life Group leaders.
Who knows,
i may be there one day.
Haha.
After church,
went to eat lunch at Tan Tock Seng
and went back to church afterwards to study.
Didnt do much today cause i coulnt concentrate;
i was too tired.
After that,
i went home
alone.
So, that's more or less about my day.
Gonna watch Arsenal kick Portsmouth a$% later.
GO GUNNERS!
I will write in the final scores for Sunday's fixtures later.
In the meantime,
see ya!
And thank you for reading my bland ol' blog.
Yes,
i'll be that Salt..

No comments: