Sunday, September 23, 2007

I Surrender Everything

Old people...
respect them.
I just hate it when people shun some old people selling stuffs who are in need of money.
We'll grow old too and would any of you like it if some younger dude treat you harshly and shun you.
C'mon,
you can just give the guy $2,
i mean, how much more can $2 mean to you more than that old guy?
People,
give more to those in need and when the time comes when you need something,
others will give it to you.
Read 2 Corinthians 8:13-14
"I am not trying to relieve others by putting a burden on you; but since you have plenty at this time, it is only fair that you should help those who are in need. Then, when you are in need and they have plenty, they will help you. In this way both are treated equally."
So, help those in need people.

Today i woke up early and went to church early.
While walking to the bus stop,
it started to rain heavily.
I had to run my butt off to the bus stop.
Took the bus eventually and proceeded to Toa Payoh and then Novena.
Reached Tan Tock Seng at around 10am and was wondering where are the others.
Only Jodi and Jesslyn came to Tan Tock Seng as they were the only ones who had umbrellas with them.
At around 10.30am,
we headed for church.
It was still raining and i just strolled through the rain.
Reached church and today's worship was great!
The sermon today was about peace;
The Shoes of Preparation of Peace.
It was so awesome as i was just praying to God to teach me how to get the peace in my heart.
Today's sermon taught me exactly how to do that.
Praise God.
Alter call and i answered.
Pastor Ben prayed for me and it was so awesome as the holy spirit was working within me.
After church,
went for lunch and then back to church to study.
I studied for 1 hour and just fell asleep there.
Haha.
Was really tired.
I even fell asleep while peeing!
Just ask Daryl.
Haha.
Went home after that and went out for dinner with my parents.
When to this place and we had to wait for our food for 30mins!
Then after eating,
this old guy came along and told my father,
"Nian qing ren, bang wo mai popiah hao mah? Qiu qiu ni, liang kuai er yi. Bang bang lau ren hao mah."
My father bought it and i was just wondering about how the world is today.
Poverty has driven people into desperation selling;
how cruel THIS world is.
Oh well,
another better world will be waiting for me,
the one where God is in charge and not the prince of liars.
I just want to thank God for really speaking to me today.
Indeed,
i'll surrender every result to You cause i know that you do everything for the good of me.
I surrender everything to You O' Lord..

No comments: