Wednesday, September 5, 2007

I Just Have To Praise God!

So what i write here today is really because God has touched me.
I am not afraid or ashamed to admit,
that there has been accusations and quarrelings between my parents a month ago.
Aparrently,
my mother suspects my father of having an affair.
I have been praying to God for their relationship to get better ever since they quarrelled.
And it started off well the next week and i knew God was the cause of it.
But the week after,
the quarreling resumed
and so i thought to myself,
Why God doing this to me?
And then i realised,
God is awesome.
For he made my parents cast out all their doubts about each other.
And within the space of 3 weeks,
God has made my parents closer to each other.
My father and mother even goes to karaoke together on Saturday nights.
What really touched me,
was the scene i saw just 30mins ago;
the sight of my mother watching golf on the sports' channel with my father.
You guys may not get it,
but my mother does not ever watch sports.
And what touched my heart was that they were both watching together happily.
I am really touched by what God has done in my life,
and this will spur me to be a better Christian.
Even though both my parents are not Christians,
i'm still praying for their salvation and i'll continue praying until the day they are saved.
As said in Ephesians 5:20, "In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, always give thanks to God the Father."
I just have to praise the sovereign God.

No comments: