Monday, September 3, 2007

He Worked His Magic Again

Today, i was out studying with Cheng Shen, Jeremy and Lay Hoe.
We studied at Macdonalds' and was sitting at one of the worse locations;
right in front of the door.
Which meant that whenever the door opens,
the warm air would just rush in to take over the cold air.
Haha.
Despite the bad location, we still had fun.
First off,
Cheng Shen bit himself while eating his cheese burger.
Then Jeremy started his gayness,
by bullying his poor girlfriend.
Haha.
Then there was this guy who came in and sat at the table in front of ours.
He seemed to be mediating.
Then he started smiling at our direction;
either to me or Cheng Shen.
I figured it was to me
and i told the guys that he was figuring out a plan to rape me.
Haha.
Real fun stuff there at Mac.
When Jeremy and Lay Hoe left,
Cheng Shen came over to my house.
Showed him some soccer videos and slacked till 6.
My legs were 'itchy',
so i asked Cheng Shen if he wanted to play football at the street soccer court.
He agreed and we made our way there.
He kicked for a while and then these 2 malay boys came.
They asked us if we wanted to play soccer tennis and so we agreed.
We ended us owning them!
The malays were a show offing their fusbol skills,
but their showing offs were not much of a big deal.
Me and Cheng Shen ended up blocking every ball that came our way,
and scored some well taken goals as well.
To think the two Saints' defenders can score goals.
Anyway,
we played till 7 and went home afterwards.
It was really a fun day
and i just want to praise God again,
for working his magic in my life.
If you guys can remember,
i prayed to God to take away my lonliness yesterday and today,
he gave me the day of fun with Breast-Boy!
Haha.
Praise God (:

No comments: