Thursday, September 6, 2007

He Is My Concentration

Today was study day;
cant say it it wasnt coming since i havent been really studying the past few days.
But today was a really long day.
I met Cheng Shen, Desmond and Kai Ling at Mac at around 1300
( i was late ).
I ate my lunch and began my mugging after.
Chemistry is so easy when Cheng Shen explains it to you,
that's why Breast-boy is now my science teacher.
Haha.
Anyway,
Hao Zhi and his girlfriend was supposed to meet us at 1 but ended up coming at 3.
That's so punctual of him.
By then,
Cheng Shen had to leave for his tuition at Eunos.
And so left Cheng Shen,
leaving me behind with two couples;
Desmond and Kai Ling,
Hao Zhi and Sock Kee ( dont blame me if i spelt wrongly ).
But anyway,
they left at around 5 and so i joined Janice and Eleanor at the other table.
Haha.
There,
i continued my mugging and eventually reached the unit of Organic Chemistry,
how i hate that topic!
I started playing my psp when i reached that chapter.
Until we decided to eat our dinner;
prata.
After eating,
we went back to Mac and studied.
I eventually finished the chapter of Alkane and Alkene after one and a half hour.
I stopped there as i dared not study on Alcohol and Carbonic Acid.
I'll just leave it to tomorrow to study finish my Chemistry.
So i sumarised whatever i learnt today and we went our seperate ways afterwards.
Tiring day,
But i still thank God for empowering me with the concentration to study for six and a half hours straight.
Indeed,
He is my concentraion..

No comments: