Thursday, September 20, 2007

Hallelujah

Finally finished my New Life Kit.
8 weeks had indeed gone away so quickly.
Praise God (:
Well,
today was geography paper 1;
40 multiple-choice questions.
It was alright and i just want to thank God for giving me the infinite peace.
Went home at like 9.25am and slacked all the way till 2pm.
Met Hao Zhi and Wei Jie at starbucks to study.
Had great fun and learnt quite a few things.
Did the past few years' o level paper 1 with Hao Zhi.
Did 2 papers and i switched to chemistry.
Hao Zhi was like,
"Chemistry? Give up already la!"
Haha.
Then we studied and studied until Wei Jie borrowed my psp.
Then,
it just left me studying.
Hao Zhi and Wei Jie were enticed by my psp and they started swearing when they missed a goal.
So i told Wei Jie not to say "Banglah" so loudly.
I taught him a new way to say that word without anyone scolding you.
Say with the action,
"Bang lah!"
Haha.
Then Hao Zhi's girlfriend came to join us for a while.
We then studied till around 7.30pm when Wei Jie left for tuition.
Hao Zhi's girlfriend left earlier.
It was down to me and Hao Zhi,
and we studied till 8pm.
I accompanied him to Comics Connection at desuaded him to buy a comic book which costs $8.50.
What a waste of money man.
So we left the shop empty handed and headed home.
Reached home and again,
slacked all the way.
And i finished my New Life Kit man!
Feel so empty now.
Haha.
I just pray that God will continue speaking to me every single day.
Hallelujah!

No comments: