Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Frustration Starting To Kick In

Today was physics paper 2 and i am proud to say,
it's uber tough.
Was struggling to do the whole entire paper.
Studied all the definitions in the whole textbook,
in the end only one came out;
specific latent heat of fusion - The specific latent heat of fusion of a substance, is the quantity of heat needed to change a unit mass of the substance from solid form to liquid form without a temperature change.
I still remembered.
Anyway,
walked away from everybody as i didnt want to experience yet another just-after-exam-discussions.
Just felt i screwed up the paper.
I skipped question 1,
then 2 and 3.
Then i went back to question 1 again.
Pathetic right.
This is the kind of frustration where 'you-thought-you-knew-physics' backfired.
So played football after that and more frustation kicked in.
I practically suck,
big time.
My stamina,
gone.
My football moves,
gone.
Was really frustrated and had to hide it.
Went home after school while the rest went to Gilbert's house to 'party'.
Slacked around as usual.
Slept at 3pm and woke up at 7.30pm.
Then i thought to myself,
and am still thinking:
'Good job Lewis, tomorrow's geography paper 1 and you haven't studied one bit. And you're still sitting here blogging. Nice one!'
Oh well,
it's through my stoning at home that i realised that perhaps we may not do well for a paper,
but God is definately preparing us for bigger things;
the o levels.
So all we need to do is hunger more for God and to do that little small part we all must do;
study.
I used 'we' as i know there are people out there who likes to question;
either themselves or God.
I was once one of them.
But now,
well,
you guys can see the change in me
(:
Off to study for me!

No comments: